Whatsapp Marks, what do they mean?
We show you how to use WhatsApp Messenger for FREE
‘A World of Apps’ wants to show you how to use the WhatsApp Messenger marks that appear next to the messages that you send with this super app. If you already don’t have this app, check our review here.
So, what are those check marks next to my messages? Here you what each one indicates:
More information you should know
What happen with the ‘blue check’ in a group conversation? In a group chat, the second check marks will appear only when all the participants in the group have received your message. The two blue check marks will appear when all participants in the group have read your message.
On the other hand, you should know that the Message Info Screen shows you who has seen your message and what exactly time they did. You can learn more about the message info screen here:
- Android: http://www.whatsapp.com/faq/en/android/28000015
- iPhone: http://www.whatsapp.com/faq/en/iphone/28041116
- Windows Phone: http://www.whatsapp.com/faq/en/wp/28060006
- Nokia S40: http://www.whatsapp.com/faq/en/s40/28070003
- Nokia S60: http://www.whatsapp.com/faq/en/s60/28050005
- BlackBerry: http://www.whatsapp.com/faq/en/bb10/28020013
Why I only can see a single check mark next to my message?
No worries and hold the horses! If you only see a single check mark next to your message, there is likely nothing wrong with WhatsApp or your phone so you can get relaxed.
Here you have a list of reasons why your messages have been sent but not delivered to the chat of your friend:
- His or her phone might be off.
- He or she could be sleeping, especially if they live in a different time zone.
- He or she might be experiencing network connection issues.
- He or she might have seen the notification on their screen, but did not launch the app (especially common if the recipient uses an iPhone).
- He or she might be busy and doesn’t listen the mobile phone or cannot open the app.
- He or she has his/her mobile phone in silent and cannot check your message.
- He or she is not near the cell phone.
- And, of course, there is another reason: He or she might have blocked you 🙁
Group Messaging Tools8/10
No ADS inside10/10
- For all devices
- Text FREE your friends!
- Voice Calling
- Send Images and Pics!
- Emoji is allowed!
- No video group callings
- No video callings
- Tied to single device
- WhatsApp needs STICKERS!
- A new design should be necessary